25.5.11

Diogo and Gonçalo's Cartoons





1-Hi! How are you?

2-I’m fine thanks. And you?

1-I’m fine, too. My name is Michael and what’s your name?

2-My name is John. I am thirty years old and I am a barman.

1-I am twenty-nine years old and I am unemployed. I live in Springfield with my family and I don’t have any pets.

2-I also live in Springfield with my family and my pets.

1-In the morning I usually sleep. I wake up at lunch time .In the afternoon I play drums with my family. Then I go home and I play playstation. At eight o’clock I have dinner and at midnight I go to sleep.

2-In the morning I wake up at ten o’clock and I have breakfast. I go for a walk and come back home for lunch. In the afternoon I go swimming. I have dinner at ten o’clock and I go sleep at eleven o’clock.

1-I need to go home. Nice to meet you. Bye.

2- Nice to meet you. See you later. Bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.