25.5.11

André and João's Cartoons




A. Hello! How are you? What is your name?

B. Hello! I’m fine and you? My name is Barack Obama. And What is your name?

A. My name is Michelle. I’m English. I’m a student. I’m twelve years old. What is your occupation? How old are you?

B. I’m a football player. I´m twelve years old. I’m English. I have got a big family. I have got one dog and three cats.

A. I have got a small family. I have got one dog and two fish. I like to play tennis and to play computer games.

B. I like to play football and to play computer games too. My favourite foods are pizza and Kebbab. I like bodyboard and surf.

A. My favourite foods are pizza, meat and codfish. I like bodyboard but I don’t like surf.

B. Bye. See you later.

A. Bye. I hope to see you more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.