Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Miguel and Fernando's Cartoons



1. Hello, my name is Peter Parker. What is your name?

2. My name is Jake Raven. Do you like sports?

1. Yes. I am a football player. Do you work?

2. Yes. I am an American footballer. How old are you?

1. I am twenty years old. How old are you?

2. I am twenty-three years old. Do you have family?

1. Yes, I live with my brother. He is fourteen years old and his name is Barak Obama.
Do you have family?

2. Yes. I have family. I live with my brother. He is thirteen years old and his name is Johnny Raven. Sorry. I have to go because I have to take care of my brother. Bye. I see you in the shop at six o’clock p.m tomorrow.

1. Ok. Bye my friend.





Guilherme and Luke's Cartoons




S -Hello young man! What are you doing here?
K -Hello sir! I’m here because I want  some soda!           
S -I'm sorry but those machines are broken but I think I have got one in my pocket.
K -Thank you but I’m not thirsty anymore.
S -Ok. So what is your name? How old are you?
K -My name is James I am eighteen years old.
S -You’re cool. Do you want to sign up for the SWAT team? I just need your phone number.
K -My phone number is nine six two four seven nine eight three one.
S -Ok ,good bye, James
K -Ok, see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment