9.11.14

A funny ode to sleep-deprived parents: "O' You Terror" - lyrics video with subtitles in English

Sydney Symphony and Sydney Choirs Orchestra presented a rendition of 'O Fortuna', with new lyrics by Matthew Hodge. It's entitled 'O' You Terror'.




O’ you terror!

Get down from there!
Mummy’s getting cranky…
Put my phone down.
Where are your pants?
What have you done with my purse?
Don’t throw those blocks.
What is that smell?
Why do you look so happy?
What’s in your mouth?
Who ripped that book?
Why won’t you just stop moving?
He’s on the chair!
Just standing there!
Wobbling like a drunk man.
Where is my mug?
What was that crash?
Who let you in the kitchen?
You’ve got a knife!
Put it down now!
Don’t wave it near your sister!
Put my phone down!
Where are my apps!
Who dialled triple zero?
Why won’t you sleep?
Is it your teeth?
I need another coffee!
My head’s so sore!
Look at the floor!
Cleaning will take forever.
What’s wrong with you?
What did I do?
Why do you do this to me?
I hope when you…
Have some kids too…
They drive you crazy!