28.1.19

Adele - Hello Parody (Hella Cravings) by Dustin and Genevieve Ahkuoi

Hello
It's me
I’ve avoided you forever
While consuming calories
I love donuts
Mac and cheese
They say kale has antioxidants
But I’m anti leafy greens
Hello
Can you save me?
I’m in calisthenics
Dreamin ’bout
Netflix and Mickey D’s
When I was yonger
These jeans
Used to fit me
Now my booty’s got them
Bursting at the seams
There’s more circumference
To my gut
And no gap
Between
My thighs
Hella cravings for some fries
I did one push-up
And I cried
And my glutes are shaking
Every time that I lunge
And this gluten free bread
Tastes just like a sponge
Hella pizza late at night
I keep saying
Just one more slice
And I feel so 
HANGRY
Breakfast, dinner and lunch
And the ice cream truck is
The only reason I run
Anymore
Hello
CrossFit fanatic
I know what you’re gonna say
I’ll get addicted once I’m at it
And I know
You mean well
But if you shout at me
Just one more time
I might commence
To snapping
It’s no secret
That Zumba class
Is the last thing on my mind
Hello stationary bike
That’s not sweat
My body’s crying
Emotional scarring
With every squat that I’ve done
And this veggie smoothie
Makes me wanna throw up
Hello wine and bagel bites
Krispy Kreme gives me life
And I feel so
HANGRY
Breakfast, dinner and lunch
And the ice cream truck is
The only reason i run
Anymore
We’re going to workout
We’re going to workout