14.2.11

Valentine's Day (specially for my students) - songs by Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

Valentine's Day Myspace Comments



My friends say I’m a fool to think
That you’re the one for me
I guess I’m just a sucker for love
Because honestly the truth is that
You know I’m never leaving
Because you’re my angel sent from above


CHORUS

Baby you can do no wrong
My money is yours
Give you little more because I love you, love you
With me, girl, is where you belong
Just stay right here
I promise my dear I’ll put nothing above you, above you
Love me, Love me
Say that you love me
Fool me, Fool me
Oh, how you do me
Kiss me, Kiss me
Say that you miss me
Tell me what I want to hear
Tell me you love me



People try to tell me
But I still refuse to listen
Because they don’t get to spend time with you
A minute with you is worth more than
A thousand days without your love, oh your love

CHORUS

My heart is blind but I don’t care
Because when I’m with you everything has disappeared
And every time I hold you near
I never want to let you go, oh



Valentine's Day Myspace Comments



Can you feel me?
When I think about you
With every breath I take
Every minute
No matter what I do
My world is an empty place

Like I've been wandering the desert
For a thousand days
Don't know if it's a mirage
But I always see your face, baby

CHORUS
I'm missing you so much
Cant help it, I'm in love
A day without is like a year without rain
I need you by my side,
Don't know how I'll survive,
A day without you is like a year without rain


The stars are burning
I hear your voice in my mind
Can't you hear me calling?
My heart is yearning like the ocean that's running dry
Catch me; I'm falling

It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet
There’s gonna be a monsoon you get back to me
Oh baby

CHORUS

So let this drought come to an end
And make this desert flower again
I'm so glad you found me, stick around me
Baby baby baby

It's a world of wonder
With you in my life
So hurry baby
Don't waste no more time
I need you here
Can't explain, but a day without you
Is like a year without rain

CHORUS



Valentine's Day Myspace Comments