22.5.19

Thank You Song - How to Say Thank You | animation video & lyrics



I want to thank you, thank you Thank you everyday I want to thank you, thank you I just want to say thank you Thank you to Mummy for always being kind She’s really really nice to me all of the time And thank you to Ella and Ollie For always being happy to play with me I want to thank you, thank you Thank you everyday I want to thank you, thank you I just want to say thank you Thanks to Chase and Louis for being my best friends When we’re together the fun never ends And thanks to Baby Max for making silly faces And thank you to Buster for driving us to wonderful places I want to thank you, thank you Thank you everyday I want to thank you, thank you I just want to say thank you And sometimes I’m less happy and that’s OK Cos I know that you’re all here to put a smile back on my face I want to thank you, thank you Thank you everyday I want to thank you, thank you I just want to say thank you